After that, when you ask to enrol on the course you will be booked on the next free e-course which will start in late July/early August.
|SK Pang's component kit for the course|
I've arranged for these to be available as a kit from SK Pang for just £9.90 + VAT and shipping.
I'll post a link as soon as the kits are in the Shop.
On the course you will learn how to
- use the serial port to communicate between your computer and the Arduino
- write a simple library that you and others can reuse in multiple projects
- control a family of LEDs to display ripple patterns and binary numbers
- communicate with the outside world by making sounds from inside your sketches
- respond to light levels using an LDR sensor